1. Loving all of the items in Sarah Bartholomew's new collections for Pottery Barn.
2. H&M and GP&J Baker teamed up and used some of Baker's print to create some new pieces for H&M. They are coming out next week!
3. I am always looking for new good wallpaper and this week I remembered about Meg Braff's selections. I ordered a few samples and can't wait until they arrive!
4. Speaking of wallpaper. Wallpapered ceilings are on my radar for a couple of places. I created a new pinterest board for inspiration!
5. Another addition to my love of wicker and rattan is this drinks dispenser I found on Pottery Barn. So chic for a party!
Christine Billings is an interior designer based in New York and working in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut locally, as well as throughout the country.